Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kindle

My wonderful husband bought me a Kindle for my birthday!
I love to read so this is now my new favorite thing!



But I am also cheap!
I read pretty fast and could see how the Kindle was going to get pretty expensive if I kept buying books.
But I soon found out that I could get free books!

Here's how.

 Go to Amazon. Under Kindle books Best Sellers, on the right side are a list of free e-books! Just select one and check out. But if you see one you want to read, download it, because the free ones change quickly and are not always available.
Amazon Free Books

Amazon is the easiest to get free books from, but there are other sites as well.
Many Books
Book Yards
Planet e-Book

Some of these sites require you to download it to your computer then upload it to your Kindle. It's really easy and they tell you how to do it on the sites.

If anyone knows of other sites for free e-books, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment